In keeping with its vision and mission of the institute, RIM has been working towards fulfilling the following aspirations for the past 24 years:
- RIM serves as a ‘confluence’ of management knowledge and practices providing effective interfaces between public, private and civil societies and thereby creating wider synergies.
- RIM recognized as one of the top 10 management education institute in the region with special focus on ethical governance
- RIM graduates proven to be holistic leaders and managers imbued with GNH values and who can effectively think and act from a broader system perspective.
- RIM is one step ahead of other organizations in terms of its outlook, facilities, programmes, technologies and systems and is worthy of emulation by others.
- The Institute teaches and trains the best management practices and runs according to the virtues of these principles.
- People look upon RIM as a ‘think tank’ and ‘solution provider’ in addressing emerging management challenges.
- Students, academicians, practitioners and researchers desire to come to the RIM because of the unique learning environment it provides and quality of programmes/services offered by the institute.
- Top academicians and professionals compete for the teaching positions in the RIM because of the prestige associated with the institute.
International Students interested in pursuing their Masters degree in Public Administration and Management in Bhutan (The Last Shangrila), can do so from the next academic year 2014. Registration for the courses will open sometime in November 2013.
We will keep you updated on the Admission Procedures and other required information soon….
RIM was awarded “B-School Leadership Award by CMO Asia in July 2010. It is also listed in the 1000 Best Business Schools in the World by EDUNIVERSAL and is awarded 1 PALME considering its international influence.