Admission & Enrollment of candidates to the CPA program for Semester 2, 2020
The Royal Institute of Management would like to announce the invitation for the admission and enrollment of candidates to the CPA program for Semester 2, 2020.
- There will be two windows of admission and enrollment. First admission and enrollment window will commence from June 30 – July 17, 2020. The second window will commence from July 18 – 31, 2020.
- All Bhutanese candidates are required to complete your enrollment with the RIM to avail 50% discount on exam registration fees.
- Candidates are required to fill in the CPA Program Registration Form (I) and Existing ASA Member CPA Program Subject Declaration Form (for existing Members) or New CPA Australia Membership and First CPA Program Subject Declaration Form (for New Members) and submit to the CPA Coordinator along with the fees. Candidates need to sign on each page of the CPA Program Subject Declaration Form. The Forms are attached below.
- For new member registration, you need to pay a membership registration fee of AUD 148.00 (half year membership fee if not already a member) and AUD 645.00 (50% of AUD 1290) as the CPA program subject exam registration fee for each subject.
- For existing member with valid membership, you need to pay AUD 645.00 (50% of AUD 1290) per CPA program subject as exam registration fee.
- Both fees can be paid in Ngultrum equivalent at the prevailing exchange rate of Nu. /AUD on the day of fee payment.
- Only upon the registration and fee payment to the CPA Australia office, candidates will be given access to My Online Learning (MYOL) and additional materials.
a) CPA Program Registration Form I
b) New CPA Australia Membership and First CPA Program Subject
Declaration Form for New members
c) Existing ASA Member CPA Program Subject Declaration Form _ for Existing members
For new admission and pre-assessment to become CPA ASA member, a promo code can be used to waive off the assessment fees. Contact Mr. Pema Drupchen, CPA Coordinator; email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo-code or any other queries related to the admission.