Admission & Enrollment of candidates to the CPA program for Semester 1, 2021
The Royal Institute of Management would like to announce the invitation for the admission and enrollment of candidates to the CPA program for Semester 1, 2021.
- There will be two windows of admission and enrollment. First admission and enrollment window will commence from November 16 – 30, 2020. The second window will commence from December 1– 31, 2020.
- All Bhutanese candidates are required to complete your enrollment with the RIM to avail 50% discount on exam registration fees.
- Candidates are required to fill in the CPA Program Registration Form (I)and Existing ASA Member CPA Program Subject Declaration Form (for existing Members) or New CPA Australia Membership and First CPA Program Subject Declaration Form (for New Members) and submit to the CPA Coordinator. Candidates need to sign on each page of the CPA Program Subject Declaration Form. The Forms are attached below.
- For new member registration, you need to pay an annual membership fee of AUD 296.00 and AUD 645.00 (50% of AUD 1290) as the CPA program subject exam registration fee for each subject.
- Both fees to be paid on December 2, 2020 (for first window admission) and January 4, 2021 (for second window admission) in Ngultrum equivalent at the prevailing exchange rate of Nu. /AUD on the day.
- Only upon the registration and fee payment to the CPA Australia office, candidates will be given access to My Online Learning (MYOL) and additional materials.
For new admission and pre-assessment to become CPA ASA member, a promo code can be used to waive off the assessment fees. Contact Mr. Pema Drupchen, CPA Coordinator; email: email@example.com for the promo-code or any other queries related to the admission.