Admission & Enrollment of candidates to the CPA program for Semester 1, 2023
The Royal Institute of Management would like to announce the invitation for the admission and enrollment of candidates to the CPA program for Semester 1, 2023.
- The admission and enrolment of candidates to the CPA program for semester 1, 2023 will commence from 21st November – 13th December 2022.
- All Bhutanese candidates are required to complete your enrollment with the RIM to avail 50% discount on exam registration fees.
- Candidates are required to fill in the CPA Program Registration Form (I)and Existing ASA Member CPA Program Subject Declaration Form (for existing Members) or New CPA Australia Membership and First CPA Program Subject Declaration Form (for New Members) and submit to the CPA Coordinator. Candidates need to sign on each page of the CPA Program Subject Declaration Form. The Forms are attached below.
- For new member registration, you need to pay annual membership fee of AUD 322.00 and AUD 710.00 (50% of AUD 1,420) as the CPA program subject exam registration fee for each subject.
- Fees to be paid on 14th December 2022 in Ngultrum equivalent at the prevailing exchange rate of Nu. /AUD on the day.
- Only upon the registration and fee payment to the CPA Australia office, candidates will be given access to My Online Learning (MYOL) and additional materials.