This is to inform interested candidates that the registration for IELTS test scheduled for 12th February, 2011 is now open. We will be accepting your applications until 18th January, 2011. Please note that the test venue will be at the Royal Institute of Management. For further information please contact the Institute at the following numbers: 02-351013/351014/351649 from 10:00 am-3:00 pm. We will strictly adhere to the specified time and will not entertain any calls before or after the mentioned time. This is done in order to serve you better. Your cooperation is highly solicited on the matter.
For those candidates who are residing out of Thimphu, you are asked to post your applications to the Institute at PO Box#416 via EMS. Note that your applications must reach the institute by 18th January, 2011.
NOTE: No application will be entertained after 18th January, 2011.
The test schedules for the next exams in the year 2011 are: 16th April, 2011; 11th June, 2011 and 17th November, 2011.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CANDIDATES
1. Candidates to download IELTS application form from British Council website
http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-exams-ielts-how-to-register.htm or you can collect the hardcopies from RIM (10:00 am-3:00 pm)
2. Complete the application form with relevant information and sign it.
3. Attach two recent passport size photograph and photocopy of photo Id document such as passport or national Id.
4. Passport size picture should not be taken 3 months prior to the exam and should not have dark coloured background. Picture with glasses (reading or sunglasses) is not accepted.
5. Passport or National Id should be valid on the test day and the photocopies submitted should be clear. If submitting passport, 1st page and the last page along with observation page (if any). If submitting national Id both side of the Id should be photocopied.
6. Fee is INR 7200/- and candidate must prepare demand draft favoring “BRITISH COUNCIL DIVISION”
7. Filled form with the documents and fee must be submitted at RIM as walk – in or through post.