The Royal Institute of Management, in pursuant to its mission of developing leaders and managers for the public, corporate and private organization is pleased to invite applications from interested and eligible candidates from government, corporate and private sector for the Post Graduate Diploma in National Law (PGDNL) and Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM). The selected government, corporate and private candidates will undergo the courses at RIM along with the civil service selected graduates with effect from February to December, 2015.
The eligibility criteria for the admission in the PGDNL and PGDFM are given below under respective courses.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in National Law (PGDNL)
A candidate must have:
- LLB degree from recognized university;
- Scored at least 50% in Dzongkha in Class 12 or obtained pass marks in Dzongkha bridging course (four months) at RIM.
Number of available slots: 30
Selection of the candidates will be done based on merit ranking of Dzongkha marks subject to fulfillment of other requirement.
2. Post graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
A candidate must have:
- B.Com, BBA or BBM degree from recognized university
- Scored at least 50% marks in accounting in the specified degree
Number of available slots: 40
Selection of the candidates will be done based on merit ranking of academic marks for this category of candidates subject to fulfillment of other requirement.
The course fee for both the PGDNL and PGDFM are given below:
- In- service government, corporate and sponsored candidate – Nu.1,12,000/-
- Pre –service (self) – Nu. 85,800/-
The fees can be paid in two installments, first installment (50%) to be paid on 2nd Feb., 2015 and second installment on 17th August, 2015.
Deadline for the application
Interested candidates must apply to the registration unit of the RIM latest by 12th January, 2015.
Documents to be submitted
The application must be accompanied by the following document which must be duly attested by a competent authority.
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Academic transcripts – degree and class 12
- No objection Certificate from the head of the agency (applicable only for the in-service candidate)
Please contact Mr. Mani Tshering, Registration Unit at. 02-351014/351249 (Ext.125) for clarification on admission procedure and course details during office hours or e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org