RIM/HRD(ticketing)/2014/ January 7, 2015
Air Ticket Quotation
The sealed rates are invited from the authorized travel agents for air ticketing (Business & economy class) for the following sectors.
No. of Pax : 4 persons (1 business & 2-3 Economy class)
|24 January, 2015 (Saturday)||
|25 January, 2015 (Sunday)||
|28 January, 2015 (Wednesday)||
|29 January, 2015 (Thursday)||
|31 January, 2015 (Saturday)||
Terms & Conditions
- Sealed rates must be submitted to RIM on 15 January, 2015 before 10.30 am (shall not entertained the quotation after date line) and will be opened on the same day at 11.00 am.
- The availability and confirmation of seat at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- Should submit the copy of valid Ticketing License and Tax clearance Certificate with your quotation.
- The Travel agents are requested to quote the rates as per the sectors given as aboveand will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- Will not accept unconditional quotation like an increase of airfares and changing of airlines at the time of travel after the issue of air ticket(s).
- Should able to provide credit facilities for a period of 30 days from the date of issue of tickets/receipts of invoices whichever is later.
- The quotation should be submitted along with a security deposit of Nu. 15000/- in the form of demand draft in favour of Director General, Royal Institute of Management, Simtokha.
- The quotation without security deposit and without sealed envelope will not be entertained.
- Security deposit will be refunded/return after the return of officials from abroad.
- The selected bidder will be awarded for air ticketing within 5 days from the date of opening of bids.
- The sealed quotation should be address in favour of the Director, RIM.
(Dy. Chief HRO)