The Royal Institute of Management (RIM) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Senior Researcher on contract for Green Public Procurement project in Bhutan, funded by the European Union (IISD Project).
The services include “undertaking lead role in assisting project manager and the team members in efficient and high quality delivery of all project work packages assigned to RIM under the contract agreement”.
The duration of the project is 3.5 years. Lumpsum monthly payment for Senior Researcher is Nu. 60,000/- or equivalent to Euro 800/-.
The Royal Institute of Management invites eligible Local consultants to submit application for the above post as per the terms of reference along with the Qualification listed below. Upon receipt of application, the consultant shall be provided the terms of reference and will be sought confirmation of candidacy. Individual Consultant shall be selected based on his/her qualification for the assignment.Qualifications:
- Minimum masters’ degree with analytical research skills in or across the following disciplines:
- Public Management, Public Finance and Public Procurement
- Sustainable development
- Environment science
- Social Science
- Minimum of 5 years high quality research experience in or across the following discipline:Public Management and Finance, Sustainable development, environment science and social science.
- Experience in managing and implementing projects.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the preparation of high quality reports and the delivery of presentations;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dzongkha;
- Comfortable and effective in the use of technology for team collaboration;
- Excellent PR, Marketing, Organizational, communications and interpersonal Skills;
- Proven team player as well as be able to work independently;
Consultant shall be recruited as per the Bhutan Civil Service Rules and Regulation (BCSR), 2012.
Applications with curriculum vitae must be submitted to the Human Resource Unit of the Institute on or before 20th March 2015 during the office hours.
For Further information, contact: Singhye Wangchuk, Project Manager