IISD Project Name: Green Public Procurement in Bhutan
IISD Project Code: V45
Announcement: Contract Employment
The Royal Institute of Management (RIM) intends to recruit independent local consultant as senior researcher under the IISD project The Green Public Procurement funded by EU.
The services include “undertaking lead role in assisting project manager and the team members in efficient and high quality delivery of all project work packages assigned to RIM under the contract agreement”
The duration of the contract is for 9 months (October,2016- June,2017). Pay Scale for Senior Researcher: Nu. 50,000- Nu. 60,000 per month.
The Royal Institute of Management invites eligible Local consultants to submit application for the above post as per the terms of reference along with the Qualification listed below. Upon receipt of application, the consultant shall be provided the terms of reference and will be sought confirmation of candidacy. Individual Consultant shall be selected based on the following requirements.
- Masters’ degree with analytical research skills in or across the following disciplines:
- Public Management, Public Finance, Sustainable development, Environment science, Social Science or any other disciplines preferable to the project requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in managing and implementing projects.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the preparation of high quality reports and the delivery of presentations;
- Comfortable and effective in the use of technology for team collaboration
- Excellent PR, Marketing, Organizational, communications and interpersonal Skills
- Proven team player as well as be able to work independently
The application along with the required document must be addressed to Royal Institute of Management, P.O Box 416, Semtokha. Recruitment of Independent local consultant shall be conducted as per the BCSR. The last date of submission is on 19th September,2016.
For Further information, contact: Singhye Wangchuk, Project Manager