The Royal Institute of Management (RIM) is pleased to announce the following vacancies:
Interested in-service civil servant who meet the above criteria and in line with BCSR 2012 clause No. 126.96.36.199 may submit the applications to the Human Resource Unit of the Institute on or before October 14, 2016 with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae – (CSIS generated copy)
- Attested copy of Academic certificates and mark sheets
- Performance Evaluation for last two years (Submit upon short listing of candidates)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Audit Clearance
- NOC from the Parent Agency signed by a competent authority, if employed
The short listed candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board/Website at www.rim.edu.bt October 17, 2016 and the selection interview will be held tentatively on October 20, 2016 at 10.00 am at the RIM Seminar Hall No. 110. All candidates must bring the original documents at the time of interview.
Click here to download copy of TERMS OF REFERENCE (ToR)
For more information please contact HR Unit at 351013/351014 during office hours.