INTAKE FOR THE APRIL 2017 IELTS IS CLOSED NOW
RIM is pleased to announce that the registration for IELTS due April is now open. Kindly read the following instructions and information for smooth registration.
Registration Open : Feb 24, 2017 (9am – 5pm)
Registration Close : March 16, 2017 (5pm)
Maximum Intake : 120 candidates/seats
IELTS Fee : Rs. 11,800/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Eight Hundred)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial : March 20 – 30, 2017 (5pm – 7pm)
IELTS Test : April 8, 2017 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue : Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Registration form : Please visit RIM and fill-in registration form OR you can download the registration form here <Click here> and submit the form to the focal person with your valid ID/passport copy. Once you have submitted the form please keep checking you email regularly for update on application and schedule.
Required documents – Copy of valid CID card or passport and valid email account
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email from IELTS/British Council regarding your Application summery. This means you are now registered for the exam and can process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft : Please take a copy of email received from IELTSIELTS/British Council (Application summery) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 11,800/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Eight Hundred) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi
- You will have to submit the demand draft to IELTS focal person. This will be the end of your process for your IELTS registration.
- Note : You will receive a statement of Entry through emial from British Council before the actual test date. This email inform you of your viva/speaking date and time.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial please write email or inform the IELTS focal person for the tutorial registration. Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 9 days 2 hours class duration.
Focal Persons for April 2017 IELTS :
Only during office hours (9am – 5pm)