Download the complete doc here
RIM/HRD-18/2017/1933 June 13, 2017
The Royal Institute of Management (RIM) is pleased to invites applications from the eligible in-service civil servants for the following vacancies on lateral transfer:
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Vacancy||Position Level||Qualification|
|PhD/Masters in Economics|
|PhD/Masters (MBA Finance/ M.Com)/CPA/Masters in Finance|
|3||1||PhD/Masters in HRM, HBO, Leadership
|4||1||PhD/Masters in Public Administration, Public Management, Public Policy|
Interested in-service civil servant who m eet the above criteria and in line with BCSR 2012 clause No. 220.127.116.11 may submit the applications with CV to the Human Resource Unit of the Institute on or before June 28, 2017 with the following documents:
- CV (CSIS generated copy)
- Attested copy of academic certificates and mark sheets (Bachelors/Masters/Ph Degree only)
- Valid Audit and Security clearance certificates
- PE/I WP for 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 (submit upon shortlisting of candidates)
- NOC from the Parent Agency signed by a competent authority, if employed
The short listed candidates will be displaced on the Notice Board/website at www.rim.edu.bt by July 5, 2017 and the selection interview will be held tentatively on July 12, 2017 at 10 am at the Rim Board room. All candidates must bring the original documents at the time of interview.
Any clarification please contact HRD Unit at 351013/14 during office hours.
TERMS OF REFERENCE (ToR)
Position Title: -Professors/Lecturers
Position Level: -P4-ES1
Qualifications: – Masters/Ph Degree with Work Experience in the related field
|Sl #||Position Title||Position level||Area of Specialization||Total no of vacancy||Department|
|Economics||1||Department of Finance & Business|
|4||HRM, Managing Change, HBO, Leadership||1||Department of Management Development|
|5||Public Administration, Public Management, Public Policy||1|
The Main duties and responsibilities as teaching Profession
Teaching and Training
- Teach at Master’s Degree and Post Graduate Diploma Levels in one’s subject area/discipline
- Review, develop and benchmark academic curricula of the various courses/programs.
- Censor academic requirements of programs/courses and recommend appropriate course of actions.
- Direct academic meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences at national, regional and international level.
- Review academic standards and curricula, develop and critique teaching/training materials including case studies, write standard text books, articles, reference materials, and upgrade/benchmark them with acceptable standards.
- Serve as key resource person in one’s subject area/discipline.
- Mentor faculty on academic development.
Research & Consultancy
- Carry out advanced level research and publication works of acceptable standards at the international level (as evidenced through number of publications in international journal of repute).
- Counseling and supervising research works/thesis of Master Degree and PGDPA.
- Participate in/chair Research Councils/Boards/projects and facilitate standards for research
- Disseminate research findings through paper presentations, seminars, conferences and other
- Advisory/Consultancy Services:
- Undertake advanced level advisory/consultancy programs works of acceptable standard at the international level.
- Facilitate high level policy options and provide advisory services on policies and issues of importance at the national, regional and international level.
- Discuss and understand the nature of client’s service requirements at the time of designing/delivery of customized programs
- Mentor junior faculties on research
- Carrying out research works acceptable at the international level demands advanced research knowledge, analytical ability and at the same time efforts to establish concepts and new theories. While carrying out such works, he/she generates new research approaches, tests hypothesis and disseminates findings through publications in journals of repute.
Management and Administration:
- Manage Department as the Head (as and when required).
- Serve in Advisory/Technical Boards of relevant committees.
- Represent the Institute in academic meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Provide expertise in the formulation of development plans/programs of the Department/ Institute.
- Carrying out any other responsibilities
Be honest and trustworthy
Demonstrate sound work ethics
As per the Government Regulations