RIM/HRD(ticketing)/2017/162 August 25, 2017
Air Ticket Quotation
The sealed rates are invited from the authorized travel agents for air ticketing (economy class) for the following sectors.
No. of Pax : 3 person
Name of Official : : Tshewang Tandin (Mr), Dhanapati Mishra (Mr), Dorji Peljor (Mr)
|Tentative Date/Day of travel||Sector||Airline||Rate||Remarks
|September 24, 2017 (Sunday)||Paro-Bangkok|
|September 25, 2017 (Monday)||Bangkok-Colombo|
|September 28, 2017 (Thursday)||Colombo-Bangkok|
|September 29, 2017 (Friday)||Bangkok-Paro|
Terms & Conditions
- Sealed rates must be submitted to RIM on August 31, 2017 before 10.30 am (shall not entertained the quotation after date line) and will be opened on the same day at 11.00 am.
- The availability and confirmation of seat at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- Should submit the copy of valid Ticketing License and Tax Clearance Certificate with your quotation.
- The Travel agents are requested to quote the rates as per the sectors given as above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- Will not accept conditional quotation like an increase of airfares and changing of airlines at the time of travel after the issue of air ticket(s).
- Budget airlines or scheme rates will not be entertained.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Should able to provide credit facilities for a period of 30 days from the date of issue of tickets/receipts of invoices whichever is later.
- The quotation should be submitted along with a security deposit of Nu. 7000/- in the form of demand draft in favour of Director General, Royal Institute of Management, Simtokha.
- The quotation without security deposit and without sealed envelope will not be entertained.
- Security deposit will be refunded/return after the return of officials from abroad.
- The selected bidder will be awarded for air ticketing within 5 days from the date of opening of bids.
- The sealed quotation should be address in favour of the Director General, RIM.