Department of Information and Communication Technology (DICT), Royal Institute of Management is pleased to announce the various Cisco Networking Academy courses for the academic year 2017 to 2018.
- The CCNA Routing and Switchingcurriculum is a gateway to entry-level networking jobs and IT careers. The curriculum consists of 4, 70-hour courses: Introduction to Networks, Routing and Switching Essentials, Scaling Networks, and Connecting Networks. The first 2 courses prepare you for the Cisco CCENT certification exam or to study CCNA Security. All 4 courses are recommended before taking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam. Some of the advantages of the courses are highlighted below:
- Develop a working knowledge of routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services.
- Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime.
- Practice what you learn on both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
The above courses will be delivered in following 2 Modes of teaching/learning and fee structure:
- Blended Distance Mode: The candidates will need to register for the course with RIM by paying Nu. 1000 per course*. The DICT will coordinate and monitor participants to complete course within the specified time line. Candidates will require completing the entire 4 module course within 4 months. The first phase training course will commenced from 1st November 2017 and end by 28th February 2018. Second phase will start from 1st March 2018 and end by 30th June 2018.
- Instructor –led Mode: Full time intensive instructor led course for the entire CCNA courses. The duration of the course is 2 months and nominal course fee for entire CCNA course is Nu. 12000/ or Nu. 3000/ per course*. This mode can be conducted anytime as per the demand of clients and/or minimum of 5 candidates per batch. The participants will experience real time hands on practical session using the real router and switches.
*Course fee does not cover CCNA Certification Fees.
For information: Wangdi @ 17655569 [email@example.com]
For registration: Chhimi Om @ 17799505 [firstname.lastname@example.org]