RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for October 14, 2017 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: September 08, 2017 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: October 2, 2017 (5pm)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 150 and GT:10
IELTS Fee : Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred as of October Session) (in form of Demand Draft)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial : October 3 – October 12, 2017 (5pm – 7pm)
IELTS Test (LRW) : October 14 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue : Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid eMail address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Fill the IELTS registration form (it’s a Microsoft word format, save it as your name)
- Scan or take a clear picture your CID or Passport, which will be used as a proof of identity, make sure you use the same in your registration form
- Email these two documents to email@example.com, an acknowledgement email will be sent within 24 hrs of working days with the status of your application’s acceptance.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from IELTS/British Council. This email indicates that you are registered for the exam and can process for fee payment.
- Online registration: Please visit https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/India, for online registration. Upon acceptance of your application, you are to submit Demand Draft to us with your CID/Passport copy (which ever you have used as your proof of identification)
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from IELTS/British Council (Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi.
(note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- You will have to submit the demand draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM. Their contact details are listed at the end of this page. This end the IELTS registration process.
- Note :You will receive a statement of Entry through email from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: You will be provided with 8 days of free preparatory tutorial for IELTS. To show expression of interest please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for tutorial registration. Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Focal Persons for October 14, 2017 IELTS :
Chhimi Om, @17599677
Please email us at: email@example.com
Only during office hours (2pm – 5pm)
We are close on Saturday & Sunday