RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for November 02, 2017 is now open. Please read the following instructions carefully for smooth registration.
Registration Open: October 03, 2017 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: October 20, 2017 (5pm)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 150 and GT: 10
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred as of November Session in form of Demand Draft)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: October 18 – October 27, 2017 (5pm – 7pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): November 02, 2017 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid e-Mail address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Fill the IELTS registration form (it’s a Microsoft word format, save it as your name)
- Scan or take a clearpicture your CID or Passport, which will be used as a proof of identity, make sure you use the same in your registration form
- Email these two documents to email@example.com, an acknowledgement email will be sent within 24 hrs of working days with the status of your application’s acceptance.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from IELTS/British Council. This email indicates that you are registered for the exam and can process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy ofemail received from IELTS/British Council (Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- You need to hand over the Demand Draft to the Focal Person at the IT and Library Block Building, RIM, Simtokha and get your copy of IELTS Preparatory Book.
- You will have to submit the demand draft (within 3 working daysupon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM. Their contact details are listed at the end of this page. This end the IELTS registration process.
- Note : You will receive a statement of Entry through email from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore you are requested to checkyour email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: You will be provided with 8 days of free preparatory tutorial for IELTS. To show expression of interest please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for tutorial registration. Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Focal Persons for November 02, 2017 IELTS:
Please email us at: email@example.com
Only during office hours (2pm – 5pm)
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday