RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for October 14, 2017 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: October 24, 2017 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: November 17, 2017 (5pm)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 150 and GT: 10
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred as of December Session in form of Demand Draft)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: November 15 – November 24, 2017 (4.30pm – 6.30pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): December 02, 2017 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid eMail address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Email these two documents to email@example.com
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council. Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from British Council(Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speakingdate and time. Therefore you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Notice : Candidate must through the linked document before appearing the actual test. Click here to Read
Focal Persons for December 02, 2017 IELTS:
Please email us at: email@example.com
Only during office hours (2pm – 5pm)
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday