RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for December 16, 2017 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: November 20, 2017 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 4pm)
Registration Close: December 1, 2017 (4pm)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 100 and GT:10
IELTS Fee : Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred) (in form of Demand Draft
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial : December 4 – December 13, 2017 (4pm – 6pm)
IELTS Test (LRW) : December 16 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue : Multipurpose Hall, RIM
Notice : Candidate must through the linked document before appearing the actual test. Click here to Read
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
IELTS registration form (Download Here)
2. Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid eMail address
4. Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
Filled the IELTS registration form
2. Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
3. Email these two documents to email@example.com
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from IELTS/British Council. Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from IELTS/British Council (Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi.
(note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note :You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration. Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Focal Persons for Decemeber 16, 2017 IELTS :
Please email us at: email@example.com
Only during office hours (2pm – 4pm)
We are close on Saturday & Sunday