RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for March 3, 2018, is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: January 27th, 2018 (first-come-first-served, 2pm – 4pm)
Registration Close: February 15th, 2018 (4pm)
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,100/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred as of February Session in form of Demand Draft)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th February 2018.
IELTS Test (LRW): March 3, 2018 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid eMail address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Email these two documents to email@example.com
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council. Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from British Council(Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,100/-(Rupees Twelve Thousand One Hundred) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Notice : Candidates must go through the linked document before appearing the actual test. Click here to Read
Focal Persons for March 3, 2018 IELTS:
Please email us at: email@example.com