REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR April 07, 2018
RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for April 07, 2018 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: February 26, 2018 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 4pm)
Registration Close: March 19, 2018 (5pm)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 150 and GT: 10
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred Fifty in form of Demand Draft, please cross check the amount in your Application Summery email)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: March 21–March 30, 2018 (5.00pm – 7.00pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): April 07, 2018 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form mentioning the test date.
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Email these two documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council.Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft:Please take a copy of email received from British Council(Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred Fifty in form of Demand Draft, please cross check the amount in your Application Summery email) in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested please email to email@example.com for registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Notice: Candidate must go through the linked document before appearing the actual test. Click here to Read
Focal Persons for April 07, 2018 IELTS:
Ugyen Sonam @17862452
Ugyen Tshering @77642626
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only during office hours (2pm – 4pm)
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday