Registration for April 21, 2018 is CLOSED NOW (seat full)
RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for April 21, 2018 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: March 19, 2018 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 4pm)
Registration Close: March 30, 2018 (5pm)
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred Fifty in form of Demand Draft, please cross check the amount in your Application Summery email)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: April 9–April 18, 2018 (5.00pm – 7.00pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): April 21, 2018 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form mentioning the test date.
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Email these two documents to email@example.com
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council.Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft:Please take a copy of email received from British Council(Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred Fifty in form of Demand Draft, please cross check the amount in your Application Summery email)in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore, you are requested to check your email frequently.
- Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial:RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Notice: Candidate must go through the linked document before appearing the actual test. Click here to Read
Focal Persons for April 07, 2018 IELTS:
Kuenga Yangki @77292837
Tashi Phuntsho @17609172
Only during office hours (2pm – 4pm)
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday