RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for May 12, 2018 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: April 3, 2018 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: April 26, 2018 (5pm)
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred Fifty in form of Demand Draft, please cross check the amount in your Application Summery email)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: April 27–May 5, 2018 (5.00pm – 7.00pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): May 12, 2018 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form mentioning the test date.
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Email these two documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council. Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from British Council(Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred Fifty in form of Demand Draft, please cross check the amount in your Application Summery email)in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore, you are requested to check your email frequently.
- Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested please email to email@example.com registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Notice: Candidate must go through the linked document before appearing the actual test. Click here to Read
Focal Persons for May 12, 2018 IELTS:
Jigme Wangdi @ 17392870
Yadhu Ram Pokhrel @17829684
Only during office hours (2pm – 4pm)
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday