Bhutan-Korea Information Access Center, Royal Institute of Management will be conducting free training on Responsive web designing for the complete beginner. The training is open to all, but the aspiring candidates will have to meet some criterias.
Name : Responsive Web Design using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4
Training level: Beginner to intermediate level
Entery level : Beginners
Requirement : +2 & above with computer skills
Duration : 10 Days (9am-5pm) working days
Tentative date : 16th April – 1st May, 2018
Maximum intake : 25 candidates only
Registration : April 5, 2018 – April 13, 2018 (4pm)
NOTE : No TA/DA and DSA and no refreshment will served during this training
- Candidate will be able to hard code HTML and CSS to design web page
- Candidate will be able to comprehend and explain different tags and selectors
- Candidate will be able to develope/produce workable responsive website using Bootstrap framework
- Candidate will be able to reproduce a web design
- Candidate will be aware of page design and layout concept.
- Inculcate lifelong learning skills
- Team work
- Creative Thinking
If you are eligible for this training please click here link to register online.
For query contact Ugyen Tshering @77642626 – 351014 ext-187 during office hour only or write to email@example.com