RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for May 24, 2018 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: May 24, 2018 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: May 11, 2018 (5pm)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 150 and GT: 10
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty) only in form of Demand Draft
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: May 09 – May 18, 2018 (5pm – 7pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): May 24, 2018 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
Important Note: Candidate must go through the IELTS Terms and Conditions linked document before registering for the test. <Click here to read>
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid eMail address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Email these two documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council. Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from British Council(Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs.12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speakingdate and time. Therefore you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested please email to email@example.com for registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Focal Persons for December 02, 2017 IELTS:
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only during office hours (2pm – 5pm)
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday