IELTS registration for September 8, 2018 (SEATS FULL)
RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for September 8, 2018 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: July 30, 2018 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: August 24, 2018 (or when the seats are filled)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 150, General Training: 10
IELTS Fee: Rs. 12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty) only in form of Demand Draft (Please check you Application Summary for the actual fee)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: August 27 – September 5, 2018 (5pm – 7pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): September 8, 2018 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
Important Note: Candidate must go through the IELTS Terms and Conditions linked document before registering for the test. <Click here to read>
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid eMail address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Email these two documents to @rim.edu.bt
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council.Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from British Council (Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs.12,650/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speakingdate and time. Therefore, you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested, please email to email@example.com for registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Focal Persons for September 08, 2018 IELTS:
Kinley Tshomo @ 17436767
Palmo Thinley @ 77701717
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only during office hours (2pm – 5pm)
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday