RIM/HRD-12/2018/1931 August 3, 2018
The Royal Institute of Management would like to invite interested Bhutanese citizens to apply for the following vacancies as detailed below:
- On consolidated contract for the initial period of 3 years
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Required qualification||No. of Post|
|PhD with minimum 5 yrs of teaching at Training/ Tertiary level or work experience of 10 years and above. Should be able to teach Economics and Research Methods at Masters and PG level||
- Lateral transfer for In-service Civil Servants
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Position Level||No. of slot||Remarks|
|1.||Admin Assistant||S5-S3||01||Lateral transfer within same Super-Structure Group|
Documents required for Consolidated Contract
- Civil Service Employment Application Form – Form 4/1
- Resume 3. Copies of Academic transcripts.
- Copies of relevant training transcripts, if any
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card. 6. Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Security Clearance Certificate which shall be verified online
- No Objection Certificate, if employed
Documents required for Lateral Transfer
- Curriculum vitae (CSIS-generated copy).
- Security clearance. 3. Audit clearance.
- PE rating for the year 2016-17 & 2017-18 and (copy).
- NOC from the working agency (original).
Application dateline: Interested and eligible candidates may apply to the HRD Unit of the Institute latest by August 17, 2018.
For any queries, please contact HRD Unit at 351013/14 during Office hours.