RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for July 6, 2019 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: June 14, 2019 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: June 28, 2019 (or when the seats are filled)
Maximum Intake: Academic: 150, General Training: 10
IELTS Fee: Rs. 13,250/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty) only in form of Demand Draft (Please check you Application Summary for the actual fee)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial: June 24 – July 3, 2019 (5pm – 7pm)
IELTS Test (LRW): July 6, 2019 (9am – 5pm)
Test Venue: Multipurpose Hall, RIM
Important Note: Candidate must go through the IELTS Terms and Conditions linked document before registering for the test. <Click here to read>
- Documents required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport, email address (active) and mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled the IELTS registration form
- Scanned copy of your CID or Passport (as a proof of identity) should be emailed to email@example.com
- Note: Please tick the module (Academic/General) on the IELTS form prior to emailing. Form without proper module selected/ticked will not be registered.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email (Application summary) from British Council. Upon receiving this email please process for fee payment. If you do not receive the email (Application summary) within 1 day or 2 days after submitting your IELTS form, please contact the focal person.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from British Council (Application summary) as a proof for DD requirement. Make the Demand Draft of Rs. 13,250/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty) only in favor of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speakingdate and time. Therefore, you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 8 days of free preparatory tutorial. If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 8 days of 2 hours class.
Focal Persons for July 6, 2019 IELTS:
Chhimi Om @ 1779 9505
Palmo Thinley @7748 1658