IELTS registration for 12th October 2019, is now open
IELTS registration for 12 October 2019, is now open
16 September 2019
IELTS OFFICE AT RIM OPENS ONLY AT 2pm – 5pm
RIM is pleased to announce that the IELTS registration for 12th October 2019 is now open. Please read the following instructions for smooth registration.
Registration Open: 16 September 2019 (first-come first-served, 2pm – 5pm)
Registration Close: 2nd October 2019
IELTS Office Location; IT & Library Block, First floor, Room at the entrance of Learning & Resource Development Center (Library), RIM, Semtokha.
IELTS Fee: Rs. 13,250/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty) only in the form of Demand Draft (Please check your Application Summary, email for the actual fee)
IELTS Free Preparation/Tutorial; 30 September 2019 – 5 October 2019 (5pm – 7pm)
IELTS Test (LRW); 12 October 2019 (11am – 5pm)
Test Venue; Multipurpose Hall, Royal Institute of Management (RIM)
Important Note: Candidate must go through the IELTS Terms and Conditions. Read the linked document before registering for the test. <Click here to read>
- Documents and other things required for the IELTS registration
- IELTS registration form (Download Here)
- Valid CID card or Passport
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number (active)
- Submitting Documents
- Filled IELTS registration form
- Valid CID or Passport (as a proof of identity)
- Scanned dully filled IELTS form and the valid CID/Passport and Email email@example.com for enrolment.
- Note: Please tick the module Academic/General on the IELTS form prior sending it to the concern focal person. Candidate’s form without proper module selected/ticked will not be registered.
Academic Module: The IELTS Academic test is mainly for people wishing to study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, and those seeking for professional registration.
General Module: The IELTS General Training test is mainly for people wishing to migrate to an English- speaking country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK) and for those wishing to train or study at below degree level.
Note: As explained above on two modules, candidates should be aware of the module before registration. After registration, candidates requesting for module change will not be considered.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an auto email subject as NO REPLY (Application summary) from British Council in your inbox. Please do check in your inbox as well as spam. If you still didn’t receive the email please contacts the focal person within 1 day or 2 days after submitting your IELTS form.
- Upon receiving of the email subject as NO REPLY from British Council (application summary) please process for fee payment.
- Demand Draft: Please take a copy of email received from British Council (Application Summary) as a proof for DD requirement to the Bank. Make the Demand Draft of Rs.13,250/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty) only in favour of British Council payable at New Delhi. (Note: demand draft can be made from any bank)
- Please submit the Demand Draft (before or within 3 working days upon receipt of the application summary) to IELTS focal person at RIM.
- Demand Draft needs to be submitted in person to the concerned focal person at RIM IELTS office; scanned DD will not be accepted.
- Note: You will receive a statement of Entry from British Council one week before the actual test date. This email will inform you of your viva/speaking date and time. Therefore, you are requested to check your email frequently.
Registration for Free IELTS preparation/tutorial: RIM provides 16 hours free preparatory tutorial which is not mandatory. Therefore, individuals who are interested to attend the free class can kindly take note of Tutorial class dates and register through email.
Please note that once you have registered you are expected to have full attendance for the entire 16 hours class.
Focal Persons for October 12, 2019 IELTS:
Kinley Tshomo @ 17798122
Phurba @ 17761035
Please email us the filled registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org