Pema Dorji, Senior Instructor
Department of Finance & Business
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) – Brindavan College, Bangalore University, India.
- Diploma in Financial Management, RIM, Thimphu
- Experienced trainer in the local government functionaries for GT and DT members in basic book keeping and other Financial Related issues.
- Trainer for Commercial Accounting, Tally, Auditing, Public Financial Management and Government Accounting, Multi Year Rolling Budget (MYRB) and Public Expenditure management system(PEMS) , Tally Accounting Software’s, Commercial Accounting
- Certificate in Procurement Compliance of the Procurement rules and regulation 2009 – Royal Government of Bhutan
- Certified MYRB and PEMS Trainer
- Certified Tally accounting System Trainer
Research & Publication
Dorji, P & Sakuma, T (2005). “ BAS Manual Version 2.5 (Full Version)”, Ministry of Finance
- Corporate and Public Sector Governance & Strategic Policy Analysis