Thinley Namgyal, Professor
Department of Management Development
- Studied in St. Joseph School, Darjeeling, West Bengal (1986)
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Sherubtse College, Bhutan, under Delhi University, India
- Masters in Business Administration degree, University of Canberra, Australia.
- Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Ethics, Conflict Management, Customer Service and Marketing.
- Research and Consultancy in Services Sectors.
- “Master Trainer”, for Local Leaders.
- Gender and Development
- Thinley is a lecturer in Organizational Behavior and Marketing in Post Graduate a Diploma and Masters Courses.
- Conduct E-learning Programme on Ethic and Integrity in the Country.
- Train Local Leaders under Department of Local Governance.
- Conducts training in Gender related courses.
- Conduct Conflict Management training
- Design and Conduct short training courses to senior and middle level managers.
- As the Registrar, contributes to development of plans and policies of Institute.
- Royal Civil Service Silver Medal Award for his 20 or more years of dedicated service to the tsa-wa-sum.
Research & Publication
- Customer satisfaction in organizations.
- Service delivery in the local government.
- Leadership and integrity at higher/middle/lower managers and leaders in organisations.
- Marketing in the service sector.
- Tourism sector in Bhutan.