Ugyen Lhendup, Assistant Lecturer
Department of Management Development
- Senior Research Officer, Royal Research and Advisory Council (RRAC), His Majesty’s Secretariat under special deputation.
- Faculty of Public Policy, Research, Development Planning and Projects, RIM.
- February 2011- December 2012: Master in Public Policy (Development Policy)
- February 2011-December 2011: Post Graduate in Public Administration. Crawford School of Economics and Governance, Australian National University, ACT, Canberra.
- February 2008-December 2008: Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA), Royal Institute of Management (RIM), Semtokha Bhutan.
- July 2003- July 2007: Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing and HR), George College of Management and Science, WBUT, India.
Research Supervision, Teaching and Learning:
- Lecturer in Public Policy, Research, Development Program Planning and Projects, and Research for PG and MBM students at RIM.
- Research Supervisor for PGDPA Research.
- Member, Marketing Strategy Working Committee, RIM.
- Member, Tender and Evaluating Committee, RIM; and
- Member, Academic and Research Committee, RIM; and
- Chairperson, Executive Committee, Zhenphen Tshogpa, RIM;
- Founder/Chief Advisor of RIM Zhenphen Tshogpa (Association of Social Community Service), RIM.
- PGDPA Course Coordinator, RIM.
- SAARC Development Centre (SDC) National Focal Person (NFP) Coordinator, RIM.
- Officiating Head of Learning Resources and Development Centre (LRDC); Royal Institute of Management (RIM);
- Founding Executive and Public Officer Australia Bhutan Association in Canberra (ABAC), Australia;
- Market Researcher at Tashi Group of Companies, Phuntsholing Bhutan;
- Coordinator at Loden Foundation, Thimphu;
Research & Publication
Previous Research and Project Assignments:
- Employed of Educated Development Assessment of Four Gewogs under Zhemgang Dzongkhag (2008)
- Market Research on Launching of New Brand of Beer in Bhutan Market (2006-2007).
- Ratio Analysis and Financial Statement of Penden Cement Authority (PCA, 2007)
- Market Assessment and Product preference of Life Insurance Sector in India (2006)
- Despite drawbacks, Religion is a perfect portion of culture to help in development policies, hence cannot be ignored, 2015, RIM news Letter.
- Indo-Bhutan Relation in next 15 years, (Issue no.12 , pp-4-7, 2013) RIM Newsletter.
- A solution to climate change: an approach by Buddhist or doing with less (Issue no.7 pp. 2-4, 2010). RIM Newsletter.
- Heart and/or brain (Issue no. 5, pp. 4-6, May 2009). RIM Newsletter.
- Me my shinning light (Issue no. 5, pp. 4-6, May 2009). RIM Newsletter.
- Development Finance
- Public Financial Management and Good Governance
- Financial Markets and Systems
- Public Policy impact
- Financial Sustainability of NGOs, etc.
Training, Recognition and Awards:
- Leadership, Governance, research and Management
- International and national community service recognitions.