Mani Tshering, Lecturer
Department of Development Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration, VMU-Salem, India (2008)
- Training of Trainers in Advanced Office Management, RIM & Computech Infosys, Kolkata India, (2002)
- Management of Training of Trainers, Manila, Philippines, (1999)
- Training of Trainers in Dzongkha Computing, DDC, 1998
- Certificate in Office Management Programme, RIM, Bhutan (1994-1996)
- Certificate in Office Management (CCOM) from the Royal Institute of Management, Simtokha.
- Office Management
- Local Governance & Decentralization
- Dzongkha Unicode
- Teaching Office Management, Personnel Management and Dzongkha Unicode to Post Graduate diploma and Diploma courses at the Institute since 1998.
- Organising & conducting Office Management and Dzongkha Unicode training to Ministries and Agencies.
- Conducting management skills training for newly elected Gups, Mangmis, Gedrung, Tshogpas besides Induction for Gewog Administrative Officers and Gewog Accountants.
- Implementing Planning process for Decentralization Support Programme (DSP), Integrated Capacity Building Programme (ICBP) and JICA Project during 10th FYP.
- Organising International Volunteers Orientation Programmes (IVOP).
- Coordinating International English Language Testing Services (IELTS)
- Awarded, National Order of Merit for Excellence in Teaching during 109th National Day celebration at Trongsa, Dec 17, 2016.
- Awarded, Civil Service Silver Medal Award for his 20 years or more years of dedicated service to the Tsa-wa sum, Dec 16, 2016.
- Recipient of Royal Civil Service Award (Bronze medal) for dedicated service to Tsa Wa Sum during 106thNational Day, (2013).
- Recipient of Best Faculty Award in recognition of excellent service and contribution to the Growth & Development of the Institute during 17th RIM Convocation from His Majesty the King, (2013).
- Recipient of Scholastic Honour Award in Office Management Programme during 1st RIM Convocation, (1997).
Research & Publication
- ani Tshering, (2011). Zhungdrel Yikur Namzha (Official Correspondence) Book.
- Mani Tshering, (2003). The Principles of Administrative Office Management Book.
- Mani Tshering & Professor Inger Jensen, Copenhagen University & Business School, Denmark. (2002). Research paper on Best practices of Office Skills in Bhutanese Workplace.