Admission Detail DFM 2020
The Royal Institute of Management is pleased to announce the admission for Diploma in Financial Management, 2020.
- Eligibility Criteria and Ability Rating Points
- Eligibility Criteria: XII passed students with a minimum of 55% in Accounts and 50% in English.
- Ability rating points: Accounts–5, English–4, Business Math–3, Dzongkha–1 and 1 other subject
- Duration of the Programs
- Two years Course (August, 2020 to August, 2022).
- Student in take
- Maximum of 60 candidates only will be admitted in Diploma in Financial Management of which 22 will be awarded government scholarships and 38 will be considered for self funding. (Self funding course will not be conducted if the number of candidates applying is below 15 numbers).
- Program Fee and Stipend
No fees will be charged to the government scholarship candidates. A sum of Nu.110000 (Ngultrum one lakh ten thousand only) will be charged to each of the Corporate candidate and Nu. 60500 (Ngultrum Sixty thousand five hundred only) to Self-Funding candidate as tuition fees.
An additional sum of Nu.12100 (Ngultrum twelve thousand one hundred only) will be charged to each of the Diploma in Financial Management trainees for both Corporate and Self-Funding candidate as honorarium & supervisory fees for on-the-job training. 50% of the tuition fee must be paid before 17th August, 2020 and the remaining fee in April 2021. Corporate and Self-Funding candidates will be required to bear all other expenses on their own including food and accommodation.
- Application, Deadline and Declaration of results
Interested candidates may apply for the courses online through https://forms.gle/L9VnRJ4CHuwsUvYo9
Applications for the courses closes on 19th July, 2020 (12:00 PM).
- Selection of Candidates
The selection will be held from 20 – 27th July, 2020 by Registration Unit. Candidates applying for the courses are requested to keep their mobile on during the selection to confirm their enrollment. The selection result will be declared on 27th July, 2020.
For inquiries on the programs, please contact the following official:
Ms. Chhimi Om, Registration Unit: Telephone No. +975-2-351013/14; mobile: +975-17799505 during office hours.