Admission Detail DFM 2021
The Royal Institute of Management is pleased to announce the admission for Diploma in Financial Management, 2021
1. Eligibility Criteria and Ability Rating Points
• Eligibility Criteria: XII passed students with a minimum of 55% in Accounts and 50% in English.
• Ability rating points: Accounts–5, English–4, Business Math–3, Dzongkha–1 and 1 other subject
2. Duration of the Program
• Two years Course
3. Student intake
• Maximum of 60 candidates only will be admitted in Diploma in Financial Management of which 22 will be awarded government scholarships and 38 will be considered for self funding. (Self funding course will not be conducted if the number of candidates applying is below 15).
4. Program Fee
i. No fees will be charged to the government scholarship candidates.
ii. Candidates sponsored by Companies will be charged a sum of Nu.1,22100 (One lakh twenty two thousand one hundred) only as tuition fee.
iii. A sum of Nu. 60,500 (Sixty thousand five hundred) only will be charged to Self-Funding candidate as tuition fee.
iv. For On-Job Training, an additional sum of Nu. 12,100 (Twelve thousand one hundred) will be charged to all individual trainees either self-sponsored or company sponsored as honorarium & supervisory fees for on-the-job training.
v. 50% of the tuition fee must be paid latest by 13th September, 2021).
Application, Deadline and Declaration of results
Interested candidates may apply for the courses online through
Application for the courses closes on 29th July, 2021 (4 PM)
5. Selection of Candidates
The selection will be held from 2nd – 11th August, 2021 by Registration Unit. Candidates applying for the courses are requested to keep your mobile on during the selection period to confirm your enrollment. The selection result will be declared on 13th August,2021.
6. Starting 2021 academic year, all DFM (both Government and Self sponsored) trainees have to stay as day-scholar.
For inquiries on the programs, please contact the following official:
Ms. Chhimi Om, Registration Unit: Telephone No. +975-2-351013/14; mobile: +975-17799505 during office hours.