The Royal Institute of Management in pursuant to its mission of developing professionally and socially responsible managers and leaders who contribute to the sustainable development of government, community and private sector organizations is pleased to invite applications from interested and eligible candidates from government, corporate and private sector for the Post Graduate Diploma in National Law (PGDNL) and Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM). The selected government, corporate and private candidates will undergo the courses at RIM along with the civil service selected graduates with effect from February to December, 2019.
The eligibility criteria for the admission in the PGDNL and PGDFM are:
- Post Graduate Diploma in National Law (PGDNL)
A candidate must have:
- LLB degree from recognized university.
- Scored at least 50% in Dzongkha in Class 12 or obtained pass marks in Dzongkha bridging course (four months) at RIM or pass mark in Dzongkha entrance exam conducted by RIM.
- Number of available slots: 50
Selection of the candidates will be done based on merit.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
A candidate must have:
- B.Com, BBA or BBM degree from recognized university
- Scored at least 50% marks in accounting in the specified degree
- Number of available slots: 30
Selection of the candidates will be done based on merit ranking of academic marks for this category of candidate’s subject to fulfillment of other requirement.
- Course Fee
The course fee for both the PGDNL and PGDFM are given below:
- In- service government, corporate and sponsored candidate –Nu.112,000/-
- Pre –service (self) – Nu. 85,800/-
For fee payment details (Click here)
- Deadline for the application
Interested candidates must apply to the registration unit of the RIM latest by 21st December, 2018.
- Documents to be submitted
The application must be accompanied by the following documents which must be duly attested by a competent authority:
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Academic transcripts – degree and class 12
- No objection Certificate from the head of the agency (applicable only for the in-service candidate)
Please contact Miss. Chhimi Om, Registration Unit at 02 351014/351249/ ext-136 for clarification on admission procedure and course details during office hours or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org