The Royal Institute of Management is pleased to announce the admission for Diploma in Financial Management, 2023
Eligibility Criteria and Ability Rating Points
- Eligibility Criteria: XII passed students with a minimum of 55% in Accounts and 50% in English.
- Ability rating points: Accounts–5, English–4, Business Math–3, Dzongkha–1 and 1 other (best subject)
Duration of the Program
- 18 months Course
- Maximum of 35 candidates only will be admitted in Diploma in Financial Management of which 22 will be awarded government scholarships and 13 will be considered for self funding.
- No fees will be charged to the government scholarship candidates.
- Candidates sponsored by Companies will be charged a sum of Nu.1,10,000(One lakh ten thousand) only as tuition fee.
- A sum of Nu. 60,500 (Sixty thousand five hundred) only will be charged to Self-Funding candidate as tuition fee.
- For On-Job Training, an additional sum of Nu. 12,100 (Twelve thousand one hundred will be charged to all individual trainees either self-sponsored or company sponsored as honorarium & supervisory fees for on-the-job training.
- The tuition fee must be paid term wise (5 terms)
- The Term I tuition fee for Self sponsored candidate is Nu. 15,125 (fifteen thousand one hundred twenty five) and Nu. 25,438 (twenty five thousand four hundred and thirty eight for Company sponsored candidates).
- The Term I Tuition fee must be paid before start of Term (on or before 31st July 2023).
Application, Deadline and Declaration of results
Interested candidates may apply for the courses online through
Application for the courses closes on 11th July, 2023 (5 PM).
Selection of Candidates
The selection will be held from 12th – 17th July, 2023 by Registration Unit. Candidates applying for the courses are requested to keep your mobile on during the selection period to confirm your enrollment. The selection result will be declared on 19th July, 2023.
Boarding facilities will be provided to the interested candidates. Resident (both Government and Self sponsored) have to pay a sum of Nu.2750/- per month as hostel and mess fee.
For inquiries on the programs, please contact the following official:
Ms. Chhimi Om, Registration Unit: Telephone No. +975-2-351013/14;
mobile: +975-77799505 during office hours.