The main functions of the DFB are as follows:
- Design and conduct courses in the areas of Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship and Business.
- Provide advisory services on enhancing skills and competency development in the areas of finance, entrepreneurship and business of the Government and the corporate bodies including the private sector.
- Coordinate professional specific programs in the area of Finance, Entrepreneurship and Management Development through the Business Development Service Centre.
- Undertake research in the areas of finance, entrepreneurship, business and economics to facilitate development of course materials and provide policy inputs to the Royal Government, Corporate and Private sector.
- Carry out consultancy to facilitate capacity development in the fields of finance, entrepreneurship and business.
Following courses are offered as regular courses by Department of DFB
- Master in Business Administration (international Degree) (More Info)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management – Government (More Info)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management – Business (More Info)
- Diploma in Financial Management (More Info)
Beside cited regular courses, DFB also offer following training programs as Ad Hoc or MDP
- Public Finance
- Budgeting & Contract
- Management Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Corporate Finance
- Business Administration