Admission Detail (DIT 2023)
The Royal Institute of management is pleased to announce the admission (SELF FUNDING ONLY) for Diploma of Information Technology, 2023
Eligibility Criteria and Ability Rating points
Interested Class 12 Pass candidates meeting the below criteria
|1 Best Subject||1|
- At least one subject marked * is mandatorily required for the eligibility
- ** Subjects are mandatory
- You will be rated on four subjects (including the 1 best subjects)
Duration of the Program
2 years course
- Maximum of 30 candidates will be admitted in the Diploma of Information Technology. If the total number of students enrolled in the course is less than 15, then the course will NOT be conducted.
- A sum of Nu. 84,000 (Eighty Four Thousand) only will be charged for the 2 years. The collection of fee will be made term wise. The Term I Fee (Nu. 15,750) should be paid before the start of the Term I (
- Candidates sponsored by Companieswill be charged a sum of Nu.1,26,000 (One Hundred and Twenty Six Thousand) only.
Application, Deadline and Declaration of results
Interested candidates may apply for the courses online through
Application for the courses closes on 11th July, 2023 (5 PM)
Selection of Candidates
- The selection will be held from 12th – 17th July, 2023 by the Registration Unit. Candidates applying for the courses are requested to keep your mobile on during the selection period to confirm your enrolment. The selection result will be declared on 19th July, 2023.
Boarding facilities will be provided to the interested candidates. Resident have to pay a sum of Nu.2750/- per month as hostel and mess fee.
Course/Module Distribution for 2 Years
For inquiries on the programs, please contact the following official:
Ms. Chhimi Om, Registration Unit: Telephone No. +975-2-351013/14;
Mobile: +975-77799505 during office hours.
*For graduate applicants selection will be based on class 12 marks