Phuntsho Wangmo, Assistant Lecturer
Department of Finance & Business
- M.S. in Economics (2009), University of Texas at El Paso, U.S.A.
- BA in Economics (2006), University of Pune, India
- Managerial Economics
- Principle Economics
- Research Methodology
- Public Financial Administration
- Quantitative Approach to Financial Management
Certificate in Procurement Compliance of the Procurement Rules and Regulation 2009 – Royal Government of Bhutan
Research & Publication
“Education, Infrastructure, and Regional Income Performance in Arkansas”, regional and sectoral economics studies, Vol.10-1(2010)
- Marketing & Strategic planning & Economic Development Policy.