Department of Finance & Business
- Master in Business Administration (Finance), Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia (2010)
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Curtin University, Perth, Australia (2005)
- Business Finance PG
- Public Finance
- Public Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Strategic Management Accounting for CPA
- Project Management
- Institutional certified trainer for Design Thinking
- SIY Mindfulness Based Emotional Intelligence
- Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA)
Research & Publication
Zangpo, C., Watkins, M., & Dem, N. (2018). A case study investigating the application of Design Thinking to address issues with community vitality in the Bhutanese health sector, presented at 8th International Conference on Gross National Happiness, Institute of Business Excellence, UiTM, Shah Alam, Malaysia, 2014.
2018 –19. RIM Consultancy Team Member to conduct ODE for National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC).
2018 -19. RIM Consultancy Team Member to conduct ODE for Bhutan Power Corporation Ltd.
2018.RIM Consultancy Team Member to conduct Training Need Assessment (TNA) for Bhutan Power Corporation Ltd.
2017-18. RIM Consultancy Team Member to conduct ODE for the Bhutan Electricity Authority.
2017-18. RIM Consultancy Team Member to ‘Developed Financial Literacy Curriculum – Educator Guide & Student Handbook’ for Royal Monetary Authority (RMA) of Bhutan.
2017.RIM Consultancy Team Member to develop a ‘Comprehensive Business Plan for the Community Centers under Bhutan Development Bank Ltd.
2017.RIM Consultancy Team Member to update ‘Organizational Development Plan 2014’ for the Civil Society Organizations Authority (CSOA).
2017.RIM Consultancy Team Member to Review and Revise Thromde Accounting and Budget Manual (TAM) for Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWHS).
2017.RIM Consultancy Team Member to develop ‘Annual Report Format’ for both Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and CSOA Secretariat.
2017.RIM Consultancy Team Member to develop ‘Accounting and Financial Management Guide for CSOs in Bhutan’ for Civil Society Organizations Authority (CSOA).
2015.RIM Consultancy Team Member to conduct ‘Cost Benefit Analysis of the Selected G2C Services’ for the Prime Minister’s Office.
2014.RIM Consultancy Team Member to conduct ODE for the Civil Society Organizations Authority (CSOA)
2011 – 2013. RIM Focal Person and the Training Coordinator for the IDA-World Bank Project for Bhutan Urban Development Project (BUDP) II of the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWHS) for Municipal Financial Management Capacity Development
- Public sector financial management and policy research
- Public Economics and Public choice
- Public Finance Reforms
- Development and micro finance
- Entrepreneurial Finances
- Financial liberalization and impact on the financial systems