Kinley Om, Assistent Lecturer
Department of Finance & Business
- Masters in Business – Applied Finance Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane Australia (2011)
- PGDFM, Royal Institute of Management, Thimphu , Bhutan (2007)
- B’Com (Hons) Sherubtse College, Trashigang, Bhutan (2005)
- Applied Finance
- Regulatory Impact Assessment
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Course Convener for Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management Course
- Member of the Regulatory Impact Assessment training team
- Coordinated and conducted trainings in the areas of Finance and Accounting
- Member of Academic Committee, RIM
- Unit convener for Accounting, Finance and Taxation units.
- Research supervisor for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration trainees.
Research & Publication
- Organizational Development Report – Bhutan Youth Development Fund