Singhye Wangchuk, Assistant Lecturer
Department of Finance & Business
- Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Curtin University of Technology, Perth Australia, 2012
- Certificate in Procurement Compliance of the Procurement rules and regulation 2009 – Royal Government of Bhutan
- Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) Level V – 2009
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management – Royal Institute of Management– 2008
- B.A Economics (Honors) – Delhi University, India – 2006
- Trainer for Procurement Management in Public Sector for PGDFM and Diploma in financial Management Candidates
Procurement Compliance trainer for the Public and corporate sector.
- Trainer for the Company’s’ Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan
- Tally accounting Software trainer.
Royal Civil Service Bronze Medal for his 10 or more years of dedicated service to the tsa-wa-sum.
Research & Publication
- Strategic Public Procurement: Planning and implementation, Procurement & Public-Private Partnerships, Outsourcing (Identifying hidden cost involved in the outsourcing Strategy), E procurement application in the developing nations, Operation strategy in the supply chain Network.