Singhye Wangchuk, Assistant Lecturer
Department of Finance & Business, RIM
- Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Curtin University of Technology, Perth Australia, 2012
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management – Royal Institute of Management– 2008
- Professional Graduate Diploma in Pprocurement and Supply (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) Level V – 2009
- B.A Economics (Honors) – Delhi University, India – 2006
- Lecturer for Strategic Procurement Management, Taxation and Company Law, and Contract Management.
- Recipient of the Royal Civil Service Award from the Royal Civil Service Commission in recognition of service the TSA WA SUM with utmost dedication and hard work. Recipient of Bronze Medal for 10 or more years of dedicated service to the tsa-wa-sum.
- Recipient of the AusAid Scholarship from the Government of Australia to undertake Master’s program in Australia.
Research & Publication
- Strategic Public Procurement: Planning and implementation, Procurement & Public-Private Partnerships, Outsourcing strategy and assessment, E procurement application in the developing nations, Operation strategy in the supply chain.
- Focal person for the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, UK
- Unit Convener for Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management Course
- Coordinated and conducted workshop and seminars on Sustainable public procurement for academician and government stakeholders.
- Involved in Green Public Procurement project in the capacity of project manager
- Integrated Sustainable Consumption and Production learning outline in the academic module.
- Research supervisor for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration in line with the research policy guidelines.
Telephone No: 975 351013/77378017