Pema Drupchen, Senior Instructor
Department of Finance & Business
- Bachelor in Commerce (Finance), Bangalore University, India
- Certificate in Procurement Compliances, RIM, Bhutan
- Advanced Course Financial Management, Institute of Finance and International Management, India
- Certificate in Advanced Accounting & Financial Management in the Public Sector, Philippines.
- Certificate in Analysis of Financial Statements, RIM
- Certificate in Financial analysis using Excel, RIM
- Commercial Accounting Course in the Corporate and Private Sectors, RIM
- Diploma in Financial Management, RIM, Bhutan
- Experienced trainer on Financial Accounting, TALLY software, Government Accounting, Revenue Accounting and taxation and other financial related subjects.
- Conducting trainings for the GT members at the Geog levels in financial management field
ROLL of HONOUR (Best Outgoing student for the academic year 2009 – 2012) by the Brindavan College, Bangalore, India.
Research & Publication
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation